Wedding Day Schedule
We are often asked about how your big day will run, so we thought we would share the timeline we think works best at Dalduff!
- 2 – 2.30pm Guests Arrive. This allows plenty of time for coaches to access and drop off or for guests to park their cars. We can have the cash bar open or if you prefer, serve your own "Welcome Drinks"
- 3pm Ceremony (in the barn or garden)
- 3.30pm Fizz & Canapé Reception
Dalduff staff will have fizz poured and ready to hand out to guests either in the courtyard (weather permitting) or in the courtyard room. Canapés are served
- 5.30pm Guests are called into the barn to be seated for the wedding feast
- 5.45pm Bride & Groom are welcomed into the barn
Cut cake (this is a good time to cut the cake if it is to be served later for dessert or with tea & coffee, it gives us time to prepare this). Alternatively the cake can be cut just before the first dance (if you are going to serve it with an evening buffet)
Speeches (or alternatively after the meal)
- 6.30pm Dalduff staff serve the wedding feast
- 7.30pm Evening Entertainment setup
- 8pm First Dance
- 10pm Dalduff staff serve the evening buffet (if you are having one)
- 12am Wind down and taxis